And now....the answers
1. From what Renaissance instrument did the clarinet develop?
2. Usually about how long is a Concert Grand Piano?
3. How many cellos are there most often in a string quartet?
4. Which of the following parts does a “classical” guitar NOT possess?
5. How many different types of saxophones are there?
There were 14 types but now we have just 8
6. What is the name of the pretty-shaped holes in the body of either side of the bridge in a violin?
7. Where did the oboe d’amore originate in?